Really Easy Leftover Turkey Noodle Soup
Here's a quick, simple and healthy recipe for leftover turkey, an easy turkey noodle soup. You only need a handful of leftover turkey and a few store cupboard bits to make it and it's ready in 10 minutes.
It's perfect to make for kids if you're making spicy leftover turkey tom yum soup for grown ups.
Really Easy Leftover Turkey Noodle Soup: Serves 2 adults
Time: 10 mins start to finish
Cost: 90p per serving*
Calories: 262 per serving*
- 1 litre chicken stock or miso soup mix
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 100g leftover turkey, shredded
- 80g frozen peas or sweetcorn, or a mix
- 1 block medium dried egg noodles
- Splash soy sauce (optional)
- Spring onions to serve (optional)
- Put the stock or miso soup mix and the garlic in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil. Add the turkey and frozen peas and / or sweetcorn.
- Bring the soup back to the boil, add the noodles and simmer for a further 4 minutes until the noodles have cooked. Add soy sauce to taste and top with some sliced spring onions if you like.
More easy budget recipes