Amaretto & Berry Low Fat Cheesecake
A quick and easy low fat cheesecake recipe made with amaretti biscuits and a splash of Amaretto which makes it a bit special. It's a great one if you're entertaining as it requires just 10 minutes prep (which you can do the day before) and just a few minutes to assemble before serving.
I like to serve it in individual glasses, it's easier than making one big cheesecase as the amaretti biscuits are quite crumbly, plus it looks pretty and you can see the layers of cheesecake yumminess. I like to top amaretto cheesecake with fresh blueberries, raspberries or strawberries.
This truly is cheesecake heaven at only 303 calories per serving.
Amaretto & Berry Cheesecake
- Time: 10 mins prep + chilling time
- Cost: 55p per serving*
- Calories: 303 per serving*
*not including Amaretto or berries
- 200g low fat soft cheese
- 40g caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto (optional)
- 200g low fat Greek yoghurt
- 24 amaretti biscuits
- Fresh berries, such as blueberries
- Start by making the creamy filling. Place the soft cheese, sugar and Amaretto (if using) in a bowl and mix by hand or with an electric whisk until smooth. Fold in the Greek yoghurt using a metal spoon. Cover with clingfilm and pop in the fridge to chill for a couple of hours until firm.
- Just before serving, assemble the cheesecakes into four individual glasses. Start by crushing the amaretti biscuits and putting in the bottom of the glasses. Carefully spoon over the cheesecake filling and top with the berries.